Moonstone 650 Great Divide

I've had a Moonstone Great Divide bag for about 10…

Design: mummy
Fill: 650+ down
Temperature Rating: 5 farenheight
Weight: about 3 lbs.

I've had a Moonstone Great Divide bag for about 10 years. I love the bag. It's still in great condition. I use it for all my cool and cold weather camping/backpacking and find it very comfortable from the mid-60's F (with bag unzipped) into the 20's F.

I tend to be a chilly sleeper (even at home), so I wouldn't use it colder than the mid-20's F, unless I used a bag liner/cover or wore long underwear while sleeping. If I was a warm sleeper, I suspect I could use the bag into colder temperatures.

What a great bag from a great company. This bag is…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 650+ fill down
Temperature Rating: 5F
Weight: 3lb 4oz

What a great bag from a great company. This bag is on of the few bags I've used that delivers on Quality, Size, and Temp rating. Actual size in measurments and conservative ratings on temp with superior quality makes this a BEST BUY!! You cant go wrong buying Moonstone.

It's really warm, but not too hot where you get stuffy,…

Design: mummy
Fill: 650+
Temperature Rating: 5 f
Weight: 2 lbs

It's really warm, but not too hot where you get stuffy, sweaty or uncomfortable. It's just perfect.

If you've owned or used a Moonstone 650 Great Divide, please share your experience.

Moonstone 650 Great Divide

The 650 Great Divide has been discontinued.

The Moonstone 650 Great Divide is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 22, 2006 at Moosejaw.