Moonstone Minimalist Down Vest

I don't understand why I love something so much and…

I don't understand why I love something so much and then cannot find it in the market.

This is a fantastic vest... extremely light and warm. I love it but can't find it.

If you know where to get it please send me an e-mail.

thx.

This comfortable vest is filled with warm, lightweight goose down insulation, perfect for when a jacket is too much! High-tenacity downproof ripstop nylon shell is downproof and wind- and water-resistant, while sewn-through construction keeps down in place. Premium 650-fill-power goose down offers lightweight, compressible warmth. Rollover chin guard provides soft comfort against skin. Single-hand-adjustable drawcord hem. Features two handwarmer pockets and an internal pocket sized to fit a water bottle. Includes separate stuff sack. Closeout.

The goose down found in this Moonstone vest maintains vital warmth on the mountain. Downproof ripstop nylon fabric with sewn-through construction keeps down from shifting. Zip handwarming pockets Internal pocket sized for quart bottle Drawcord hem Comes with stuff bag Length: 28

- Sierra Trading Post

Moonstone Minimalist Down Vest

The Minimalist Down Vest has been discontinued.

The Moonstone Minimalist Down Vest is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new down insulated vest, check out the best reviewed current models.