Moonstone Nemesis Jacket

Bought this through an on-line discount house as I…

Bought this through an on-line discount house as I was looking for an ultra-light "emergency" jacket for climbing and backpacking. It's definitely light and compactable and recovers quickly after "dozing" for months stored in a pocket and I love the wire brim feature, but Pac-lite doesn't seem to be as breathable as regular Goretex nor some other breathable jackets I have, but passable I guess. The DWR coating has worked fine to date, but again I don't wear it much.

The one major complaint is the two-layer wrist adjuster tab, one of which separated. I've tried gluing it with barge cement, but that doesn't last long in the cold and it proves irritating as it dangles outward and catches stuff (water bottle pouch, pot handles, branches.