Morakniv Bushcraft Black
0.125 in / 0.32 cm
4.3 in / 10.9 cm
9.1 in / 23.2 cm
5.7 oz / 163 g
Very solid knife for use anywhere. I really like this…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $39.98 (theclymb.com)
Very solid knife for use anywhere.
- Thick blade
- Carbon steel
- Comfortable rubber handle
- Sheath seems like it would wear out over time and not securely hold the knife
I really like this knife. It's solid and will hold up well to years of abuse.
What I like:
- Carbon steele blade comes with a corrosion resistant coating
- back of the blade is edged so you can use it with a fire starter
- blade is thick
- comfortable rubberized grip that feels good in your hand
What I don't like:
I've had a ton of knives. I finally got one that doesn't fold and I'm glad I did. This knife can be beaten with not much more than a scratch. It's not compact but has many backcountry applications that I can't use my Gerber for.
It will have to be taken care of because the blade is carbon steel. I've owned mine for about 3 months now and I haven't had any issues with corrosion yet.