Mountain Hardwear Bebop 20

Designed for the multi-sport user, the Bebop and Riff will accommodate a range of contents and uses, like fast hiking, mountain biking, travel, and other pack activities where light weight is a priority. The Bebop is made of lightweight 100 D siliconized Cordura with a heavier 210 D Cordura front pocket and bottom. It features a narrow compression-molded back panel, narrow padded shoulder straps, and removable webbing waist belt. The main compartment is accessed with an across-the-top zipper and includes an internal hydration pocket. The Bebop also includes a large front pocket, small top pocket, and two mesh side pockets.

Hydration hydration-compatible
Cargo capacity 1200 cubic inches
Weight 1 lb. 5 oz.

This is one of the BEST packs I own. I have had my…

This is one of the BEST packs I own. I have had my pack for years and used it for class, work, and play. From day hikes to overnight light hauls — this pack has been up 14ers and through some deep canyons at Arches NP.

Over and over again I have been impressed by this pack — especially how long it has lasted (considering how much I have put it through). Rain, snow, wind, sandstone walks of terror...you name it, this pack has seen it.

Some of my favorite features:

The front zip pocket is awesome! I stow my beanie, headlamp, gloves and journal for quick grab.

The top zip pocket — seam sealed zipper (epic!) for my cell phone (of course in a water tight case, you can never really trust anything considered "waterproof") and a Luna bar or some other snacky treat.

Side compression straps — when I don't have water bottles in the side pockets, these are PERFECT for an extra layer, or even sandals. I just strap them in and I'm ready to rock.

I can't say enough good things about this pack. It got me through my last year of undergrad, through grad school, traveled the country, back and front/wet and dry, and I still take on trips.

Fantastic daypack! I replaced my old North Face Hot…

Design: top/front load internal
Size: 1200 in3
Number of Pockets: 2
Height of Owner: 5'-11"

Fantastic daypack! I replaced my old North Face Hot Shot my dog mangled up with the Bebop. It is lightweight and holds just the right amount of stuff. I like to think the "Axe-S quick release ice axe toggle" is really featured on the pack to be a bottle opener!

I'm a true believer in all Mt. Hardwear!!! Backcountry…

Size: small
Number of Pockets: 1200
Max. Load Carried: 1200 & more
Height of Owner: 5'1"

I'm a true believer in all Mt. Hardwear!!! Backcountry skiing, mt. runner, mt. biker, kitesurfer & just out for a trek. This back can do it all, comfort, light, easy to get into and find what you need.

For long exposed touring I use a little more beef. But farming the back this is the goods!! Light easy comfort and durable!!

Mountain Hardwear created the technical Bebop Backpack for quick, improvisational trips or the long-awaited day adventure. Daisy chains embrace your gear while lightweight construction and triple pockets will have you at top performance.

- Mountain Gear

Free Shipping. Mountain Hardwear Bebop Backpack (Fall 2009) Specifications for the Bebop Backpack by Mountain Hardwear: Capacity: regular: 1200 cu. in.; 20 liters Weight: regular: 1 lb. 6 oz.; 620 g. Fabric: body: 100D Ripstop Cordura Nylon Fabric: accent: 210D Cordura Nylon Twill Fabric: bottom: 210D Cordura Nylon Twill Features: Flexible, lightweight construction with bomber 210D/100D Cordura fabric Compression-molded EVA backpanel Large panel access main compartment Full access center zip front pocket Side compression straps stabilize load Large stretch mesh side pockets Hydration sleeve Small top stash pocket Duraguard daisy chain with Axe-S quick release ice axe toggle

When you plan to hike Mt. Baldy before lunchtime or want to practice self-arresting on a glacier near camp, load the Mountain Hardwear Bebop Backpack, and get going. The burly yet lightweight Bebop holds layers, water, first aid items, snacks, and other gear for your adventure.

Day hiking just got more comfortable with the lightweight, technical Mountain Hardwear Bebop.The Bebop is a a litter bigger than the Mountain Hardwear Riff for that extra gear you need.The Bebop also makes a great summit pack.

- CampSaver.com

The Bebop is a technical pack. Features: Backpanel padded with Eva foam. Large panel access main compartment for easy access. Full access center zip front pocket. Side compression straps to stabilize load. Large stretch mesh side pockets. Hydration sleeve. Small top stash pocket. Duraguard daisy chain with Axe-S quick release ice axe toggle. Stretch mesh side pockets hold liter size bottles.

- Campmor

Mountain Hardwear Bebop 20

The Bebop 20 has been discontinued.

The Mountain Hardwear Bebop 20 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.