Necky Looksha 12

The Necky Looksha 12 is well designed and the right…

Summary

The Necky Looksha 12 is well designed and the right size for us.

My wife and I are in our early 50s and we started kayaking in the spring of 2014. The Necky Looksha 12 is a quality designed and built product that has a good blend of features that work for us.

The 12s are big enough that we won't outgrow them and small enough to store and transport. The two compartments are big enough to carry gear for overnight trips.

My wife likes relaxing paddles in lakes. I've had my 12 in windy rivers, waves, and rapids with no problems. Anything else that I would say about the Looksha 12s would just be repeating what the dealers that sell them are saying.

Thanks for the review, Smokey. Recently my wife has been talking about what "we" can do in the outdoors, given that my hiking style is much faster than hers. We've discussed canoeing & kayaking. I'll keep an eye out on these.

1 month ago
Smokey Fegley

I'm glad that my review may help you guys. Others have helped us a lot. You could try going to meetup.com to find an outdoors group in your area. Demo days at outdoors shops or rentals at lakes are another way to try out paddling. Where are you from? We are in PA and got started paddling with the Take It Outdoors Adventure Group on meetup.com. Good luck and have fun. Wilderness Systems Tsunami 12 are similar to Looks ha 12

1 month ago