NEMO Espri 3P

Packed Size 20 in x 5.5 in / 51 cm x 14 cm
Inner Tent Fabric No-see-Um Mesh and 30D PU Nylon
Fly / Vestibule Fabric 30D PU Nylon
Floor Fabric 30D PU Nylon

Overall a very nice tent. Easy set up, seems to be…

Summary

Overall a very nice tent. Easy set up, seems to be stable in wind, I like the two options for the fly (vestibule or not). My main complaint is the length, which is a typical problem. It's supposed to be 84 inches, but that's generous, and with slanting walls it can be a problem.

Pros

• Light weight
  • Easy set up

Cons

• Length

it's easy to set up and take down. The pole structure can be a tad unwieldy but not big deal. I use it as a 2p and have even used it solo (it's my lightest tent these days so why not) so there's plenty of room. I wouldn't dream of using it for 3 adults, but that's typical.

Like a lot of tents, it's effective length is much less than advertised. If your 6 ft or more, your feet will rub the back wall, which can make your bag get wet if you have condensation inside. That's annoying, but I haven't had too many issue with condensation yet.

I've had it out about 10 nights, including some wind and some rain and it's done very well. No leaks, pretty stable, and it's got extra loops for guying out.

NEMO Espri 3P

The NEMO Espri 3P is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 3, 2014 at Tahoe Mountain Sports.