I was looking for a lightweight tent with a small…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Very easy
Weight: 4.0 pounds including pump

I was looking for a lightweight tent with a small packed size to use for bicycle touring. I came across the Nemo Hypno PQ, and it fit the bill perfectly. I first used it for three separate short, two-day bike tours, then took it on a two-week tour in New Mexico. The small packed unit fits perfectly on the top platform of a front or rear bike cargo rack. The included stuff sack is waterproof, which is nice if you get caught in wet weather on the road or trail. Setup was a breeze using the included integrated pump, and it was easy enough that it didn't leave me gasping for breath, even after riding all day at altitudes higher than I am used to.

With the single-wall design, you do get a little more moisture buildup on the inside of the tent compared to typical backpacking tents, but I never found that to be a problem. I stayed dry in varying temperatures and conditions, including some brief rain showers.

Space inside is good, perfect for one person and gear, or two people that don't mind sleeping close. Ideally, the length could use a couple of extra inches; at 6 feet tall, either my head or toes brush the end walls a bit, but that is a compromise that is worthwhile for me. The only other minor complaint I would have is the lack of a vestibule, but that is something that I was aware of up front, and was willing to deal with for the other advantages of this tent.

On the second-to-last day of my trip in New Mexico, the inner air beam bladder started to leak. I swapped in the included spare bladder, and it worked fine for the remainder of my trip. When I got home, I contacted Nemo and told them about the problem, and they sent me a replacement bladder at no charge. So, I give a big thumbs-up for their customer service.