I bought this bag because I was tired of falling off…

Summary

I bought this bag because I was tired of falling off my sleeping mat in the middle of the night. This bag is fantastic because of the sleeping mat pocket. I slept all night in 30° temperatures and stayed warm and on top of my mat.

Pros

• Pocket for sleeping mat
  • Upper flap to keep head warm
  • Zipped pocket for pillow

Cons

• None

This sleeping bag has a pocket for your camping mat. It is the sole reason I purchased this bag. It worked like a charm. I never was able to roll off my bags and onto the cold floor of the tent. This will enable me to camp much much longer .

Welcome to Trailspace, J. Ross. With what sleeping pad do you use your Nemo bag?

J. Ross

I use a thermarest camper pad.

Roomy and comfortable for car camping. Pad sleeve…

Summary

Roomy and comfortable for car camping. Pad sleeve and additional features are well designed.

Pros

• Roomy
  • Well designed and manufactured

Cons

• Pricey
  • Hard to find

A very roomy soft and comfortable two-season sleeping bag. No bottom insulation, but features a sleeve to hold a 30" wide sleeping pad. This feature works great as it keeps the bag from wrapping around you when you move at night.

The construction is flawless and additional features such as the tuck-in blanket top and hood are well designed.