Minimum Weight 2 lb 8 oz / 1.1 kg
Packed Size 6.5 in x 6 in / 16 cm x 15 cm
Tent Shell Fabric No-See-Um Mesh / 20D PU Nylon
Fly / Vestibule Fabric 20D PU Nylon
Floor Fabric 30D PU Nylon

Great quality, lightweight, easy to use. I wanted…

Price Paid: Around $150 on sale

Great quality, lightweight, easy to use.

• Easy setup
  • Surprisingly, all my gear fit with room to spare

• Had some condensation after a chilly, wet night.

I wanted a lighter solo tent, and love this Nemo Obi 1. I knew Nemo offered a great product and I was not disappointed using it for the first time. At 5'8", I could sit up fully in the high end, with extra room in the tapered end for storage.

The side entry makes it easier to unpack, and entry/exits are easier too. The vestibule was roomier than I expected, and I was delighted to see just how much gear I could stow there.

The tent is all seam-sealed and had no water issues.  I did notice some condensation after a wet and chilly night in camp. That said, I had no water dripping into the tent. The set up was quick and easy and the fly pitched taut.

Welcome to Trailspace, Scoop! Thanks for sharing your first review with us. I hope you'll keep us posted on how the Obi continues to perform for you. I'd also love to see some pictures of your tent setup, if you're willing to add them to your review.

The NEMO Obi 1P is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 17, 2015 at Tahoe Mountain Sports.