Nite Ize S-Biner

Good, solid product that has many uses. I have about…

Summary

Good, solid product that has many uses.

Pros

• Many available sizes
  • 2 openings
  • lightweight

I have about 3-4 of these in varying sizes on my pack and I love them. They can be used for just about anything, from clipping on a water bottle to securing flashlights. They are really easy to use and its double openings make it a breeze to clip on. They are durable and lightweight, and I don't worry about them breaking at all.

Overall a great product that I highly recommend.

Purchased the Nite Ize S-Biner #3 and is advertised that…

Purchased the Nite Ize S-Biner #3 and is advertised that it should hold up to 25 lbs. I plan to use it with my PCT Bear Bag system. I hope it can hold a group bag, but for the price let's give it a try!

They are super lightweight at 1.1 oz and very functional. They're great for clipping on a drybag, a light, extra gear or nearly anything. Due to the dual ended design, they can be woven into strapping to provide two lash points (one up, one down).

I also have these in the #2 and #4 sizes, which are also useful. I find the #3 to be the perfect blend of compactness and usefulness.

If you've owned or used a Nite Ize S-Biner, please share your experience.