Noall Tranquility

I have used this tent since it was sold uner the Gregory…

Design: Freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: easy
Weight: 6 lbs

I have used this tent since it was sold uner the Gregory name in the '80s. I am now on my second tent because my wife wanted more space then the original. We camp somewhere around 100 nights a year while cycle touring. This tent has served without complaint under heavy storms in New Zealand, big rains in Thialand, snow in Turkey and is still giving more than one would expect. Our current one has been with us since our round the world trip in 94-95 and still looks and preforms wonderfully.

Steve Noall did some custom work on our tent by installing heavier zippers on the fly and tent body.

The only complaint I have is that the fly ties wick under very heavy rain. This problem can be handled by looping the ties over a pole when not in use. Not a big difficulty.

The feature of being able to set up and take down while protected by the fly is just simply, great. In the rainy season of South East Asia this protects your gear and your mental state of mind.

If you've owned or used a Noall Tranquility, please share your experience.

Noall Tranquility

The Noall Tranquility is not available from the stores we monitor.