Northwest Territory 15 x 15 Polyester Pentagon Screen House

Funny, I bought this screen house a couple of years…

Design: petagonal warm weather screen house
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: usual hassle, not hard or easy
Weight: no idea - it's very lightweight.
Price Paid: 60 bucks on sale

Funny, I bought this screen house a couple of years ago, and have had no problems with it. We have a very shady yard and I'm sure this is why we had no sun damage. If I set the screen house up in the sun, I would be sure to buy some kind of sunscreen spray, I know Scotchguard has one - to protect it from sun damage. Thing is that the sun is a potent oxidizer. I don't care what fabric you're talking about, unless it has some kind of protection, the sun is going to make it fall apart.

I even put it in the washing machine at the beginning of the season and it looks like new (well, almost.) If you do this, remember to take off all the metal fittings and cords.

I bought this screen room because I thought Northwest…

Design: Pentagon screen house
Ease of Setup: not exactly
Weight: I have no idea

I bought this screen room because I thought Northwest Territory was a brand that made good products and this was VERY dissapointing. We had it up only a month and the material started to tear. Not on a seam but it was almost like the material was old and almost dry rotted.

Like I said I was very disappointed in the quality and if anyone at the company would like to see it I still have it in the bag but lost the sales reciept so I could not take it back to K-mart.