Northwest Territory Big Timber

For what I have-a big family, I purchased the K-Mart…

Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: for experienced tent campers a 2 out of 5 for difficulty

For what I have-a big family, I purchased the K-Mart "vacation home" tent, which is very similar to the "Big Timber". I damaged 1 or 2 of the plastic connectors last year, but was able to repair with duct tape and have used it since.

I called North Pole (who manufactures for many companies under different named products). I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND SINCE THEY NO LONGER MAKE MY MODEL, THEY OFFERED TO SEND ME THE LATEST MODEL (BIG TIMBER) FOR $39.99, AND THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING. Now one could conclude that they could replace it for free however for them to offer that low of a price and free shipping 1/2 way across the country, I will be doing several things:

1) buying their products in the future (I believe in supporting companies who provide good customer service)

2) be more careful setting up/taking down my new tent.

I will say that with all the choices out there, finding a descent company to work with is hard, but as a family man I don't believe you will find a better tent company to deal with!
BAB, Cleveland , OH

The tent was alright but if you ever want to get replacement…

Design: 4-room deluxe family expansion dome
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: easy
Weight: 20lbs

The tent was alright but if you ever want to get replacement parts for it you'll never get them. Personally I will never buy a product from Northwest Territory again. When you call to get replacement parts and they say, "sorry this product's been discontinued," it irritates you, especially when you pay so much for it.

Northwest Territory Big Timber

The Big Timber has been discontinued.

The Northwest Territory Big Timber is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new tent/shelter, check out the best reviewed current models.