Northwest Territory Hiking Boot

Great for hiking in any kind of weather. Highly recommend…

Summary

Great for hiking in any kind of weather. Highly recommend this product.

Pros

• Excellent quality
  • Very durable
  • Truly waterproof

Cons

• Can't find anyone who sells them in the U.S.

I bought this product at Kmart in 1998 for $30. The boots have kept my feet warm and dry in even sub-freezing temps. Very good traction too, and the sole has hardly worn in 15 years of wear.

I bought a pair of Northwest Territory hiking boots…

Materials: Unknown
Use: Unknown

I bought a pair of Northwest Territory hiking boots way back in 1994 from K-mart and have worn them just about EVERY DAY since. I love them. They have held together great.

Only yesterday October 2009 did one of the shoelace eyelets break off. I wish that I could find another pair just like them.

Avalondreamer

Hi, I just ran across this because I'm looking for a pair now, too. I love my NWT boots! Did you ever find them anywhere?

1 year ago

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Hiking Boot versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Hiking Boot. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Northwest Territory Women's Hiking Boot, please share your experience.

Northwest Territory Women's Hiking Boot

The Women's Hiking Boot has been discontinued.

The Northwest Territory Women's Hiking Boot is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.