Oboz Sawtooth Mid

men's men's size 9 women's size 7
Weight 1.5 lb per boot 1 lb per boot
Materials Nubuck leather, BDry waterproof membrane

Love this boot. Great waterproof boot, decent breath-ability…

Summary

Love this boot. Great waterproof boot, decent breath-ability and moderate price line.

Pros

• Very durable
  • Waterproof
  • Great soles

Cons

• Heavy
  • Could have better breath-ability

Fit: These boots are snug. When you push your foot in, it's almost like you are clicking into snowboard bindings. Your foot feels right. There are no hot spots, decent arches and the boot really contours to your foot well.

Comfort: It took me no time to break them in. The first day I got them, I took them on a ten-mile hike throughout the dunes. They handled everything great.

Support: Could be better. I have a tendency of being dumb and rolling my ankles, most mid-height boots prevent me from being able to roll an ankle, these don't. I haven't hurt myself yet wearing these boots, but definitely a concern for me.

Waterproofing: The waterproofing is great, my feet always stay dry. If I was to use these in truly wet situations I would put on a pair of gaiters. Around the laces it lets in a little bit of water, but that's only when the boot is completely submerged. For puddles and rain, these boots have no problems.

Traction: Traction is probably my favorite part about these boots, I've used them for disc golf and hiking and put a decent amount of miles on them, and the traction is just like when I bought them. I tend to rip through soles, solomon's didn't stand a chance, Merrells lasted me 5 months, Cushes lasted me 6 months. I've had these for around 6 and they are holding up great.

Temperature Control: With most of my boots I've had problem with my feet getting too hot, and getting blisters and soggy feet. With these I've only had that a little bit. I wore them for about 10-12 hours straight and towards the end my feet were pretty sweaty. I was active all day, and that's probably why. This can be prevented by having an extra pair of socks, or taking them off after 8 hours.

Bottom line: Great boot. For the price I wish I could have a little more support and a little bit better breathability, but the traction and comfort make up for it.