Oboz Wind River

All in a all, a very high quality boot. This boot…

Price Paid: $100 on clearance

All in a all, a very high quality boot.

• Very well made
  • Excellent fit
  • Strong strong platform
  • Very good traction
  • Slip right on with no effort

• Hot in warm weather
  • Not warm enough in cold weather

This boot fits great, looks great, and preforms well above average. There is no doubt when I take a step that it will be solid.

The sole is just right stiff after three months of use at work to break in (lots of ladder work and all weather conditions native to Southeast). They still feel brand new.

If I have any negatives it would be the temperature—they are hot in summer and cold in winter (Granted I'm only wearing short cotton socks so I'll let you know how they do when I'm able to get them on trail with proper socks). They also have a spot on the toe that when it gets cold and wet make you think they are leaking; they aren't.

In short very good and quality boot that I like very much, and gives great support to the 100 plus pound load that I sometimes carry at work. Other than very extreme conditions I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review. Do you have any pics you can share?

Great boot period. Stable and rugged. Excellent craftsmanship.

Materials: Leather, EVA, Carbon rubber, High Abrasion Nylon...Bdry
Use: Hiking
Break-in Period: 1 month
Weight: Approx. 1.4 lb per boot

Great boot period. Stable and rugged. Excellent craftsmanship. Light. Easy break in. Comfortable and has an appealing look. Water resistance without heat. Stellar company ethic.

A knowledgeable group of industry icons founded this company with you in mind as opposed to profits!

Simply put this boot rocks!

Oboz Wind River

$170.00 (men's)

The Oboz Wind River is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 30, 2015 at Moosejaw.