Open Country Deluxe Six-Person Non-Stick Camp Set

I own an older model of the open country six person…

Price Paid: $50 including shipping

I own an older model of the open country six person cook set, however, my girlfriend refused to eat off of old pans!--- I told her they were seasoned!

Nevertheless, I purchased the new set and the aluminum is thinner than my old ones, and the lids felt loose. Nonetheless once the pans were put on the fire the medal expanded and the lids fit snug. The non-stick pans are amazing!

Use heat resistance plastic spatulas and etc. To prevent scratching. Also to make cleaning easier take liquid dish soap and rub the outside of the pots and pans and the junk from the fire comes right off!

Wait till they are on sale and buy direct from the company!

If you've owned or used an Open Country Deluxe Six-Person Non-Stick Camp Set, please share your experience.

Open Country Deluxe Six-Person Non-Stick Camp Set

The Open Country Deluxe Six-Person Non-Stick Camp Set is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 12, 2011 at Ramsey Outdoor.

If you're looking for a new pot/pan, check out the best reviewed current models.