Optimus Kettle

EUR 21,95

Perfect for my alcohol stove. I have been experimenting…

Summary

Perfect for my alcohol stove.

Pros

• Handle on top where you wouldn't burn yourself
  • Ideal for solo hike
  • Light weight

Cons

• Not as lightweight as a titanium pot of equal size

I have been experimenting with different alcohol stoves and couldn't seem to get my boil times under 8 minutes using the Snow Peak titanium 700ml pot. So when a friend suggested a larger diameter pot may be the trick I started shopping.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a kettle (meaning large bottom) made out of titanium. So the next best was hard aluminum and I found this Optimus kettle. I have now put it through some testing and the results are great. I now have two cups of water to a boil in a little over 4 minutes with my cobalt stove.

Thanks, Optimus.

Visit Optimus's Kettle page.

The Terra Kettle from Optimus is durable and lightweight; designed to fin inside the Optimus Terra Cookset.

- CampSaver.com

On Sale. Optimus Terra Kettle FEATURES of the Optimus Terra Kettle Ultra light 7L hard-anodized aluminum kettle with mesh bag Designed to fit inside Optimus Terra cookset SPECIFICATIONS of the Optimus Terra Kettle Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g Dimension: 5.9 x 2.5in. / 151 x 64 mm Includes: Mesh bag This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Ultra light 0.7 l hard-anodized aluminium kettle with mesh bag. Weight: 153g Designed to fit inside Optimus Terra cookset Katadyn and Optimus product training and pro deals available at www.3Point5.com

- Mountains Plus

The ultralight Optimus Terra Kettle is a true competitor for your standard camp pot. The Terra Kettle features a large opening and folding handle which makes it easy to stir your powdered eggs or potatoes, although it really shines boiling water. The easy spout and large handle offer no fuss fills to camp mugs, dehydrated meals and camp clean up. 0.7 liter liquid capacity; 24 ounces Made of durable hard-anodized aluminium Designed to fit inside Optimus Terra HE and Terra Lite HE cook set Includes kettle, lid and mesh bag

- OMCgear