Outdoor Products Cyclone

I purchased this at Wal-Mart on an impulse buy because…

Design: Hydration Backpack
Size: 2 liters, 17" tall x 7" wide and 1" deep empty
Height of Owner: 5'7"

I purchased this at Wal-Mart on an impulse buy because I walk, hike, bike ride and walk a friend's dog all the time and I drink a lot of water. It holds 2 liters of water and is overall very comfortable.

My only gripes about it. #1 is I have pierced nipples and the sternum strap goes right across my nipple which is rather irritating. I'm going to remove the sternum straps and lower them about 1.5 inches so they rest at the bottom of my pecs. #2 is there really is no reflective tape on it for night time and I walk mostly at night when it is cool. It has 1 small speck on the front where the tube goes through the loop before you connect it to the clip. I had to add some reflective tape to it that I had to purchase separately from a Mining Supply company.

Functionality is great though and it works great and doesn't leak. Quite frankly I'm surprised it was only $19 compared to the $40+ of other brands.

If you've owned or used an Outdoor Products Cyclone, please share your experience.

Outdoor Products Cyclone

The Outdoor Products Cyclone is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.

Capacity 2.0 L