Outdoor Products H2O Marathon

So inexpensive, yet very comparable to similar products…

Design: lumbar pack
Size: carries 1 liter of water
Number of Pockets: 2 plus organizers
Max. Load Carried: several pounds
Height of Owner: 6' 2"

So inexpensive, yet very comparable to similar products costing 3-4 times more. I got this for my son or daughter to wear on day hikes, but also for my longer trail runs. Highly adjustable, it fits my 6 year old (not perfectly, but she likes it-never complains about its comfort), my 10 year old son, my wife, and me! Mine is from WallyWorld (Walmart) and is labeled "Mohave 8.0", but looks the same as the Marathon pictured in the other review. Plenty of room in the pouches, with organizers built in, and mesh breathes well enough.

You get good value for your dollar with this product.

Number of Pockets: 2
Max. Load Carried: 5 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'6

You get good value for your dollar with this product. I recently bought it for my wife and she is happy with it. Fits well, the bottles are BPA free, and quality is on par with more expensive brands. With a little wider belt I think it would be worth 5 stars.

Outdoor Products H2O Marathon

The H2O Marathon has been discontinued.

The Outdoor Products H2O Marathon is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 25, 2010 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new lumbar/hip pack, check out the best reviewed current models.