Outdoor Products Threshold Cross-Country Gaiter

It's always a disappointment to see a quality product…

Summary

It's always a disappointment to see a quality product like the Threshold Gaiter discontinued. I've owned these gaiters for 6+ years and use them exclusively when the cold, wet weather sets in.

They are completely waterproof, warm, and durable. The drawstring holds them in place (I've never had a pair sag on me). There is no sign of rust on the lace hook. I can't comment on how they do with skiing, but in backpacking and snowshoeing, I've never given thought to replacing them.

Pros

• Completely waterproof (after 6years of use!)
  • Stay in place (no readjusting)
  • Lifetime Guarantee

Cons

• Discountinued

Since they are discontinued, I won't take the time to write a full review. The summary pretty much says how I feel about this product. If you come across a pair of these gaiters on campmor.com or ebay, buy them.

They do have a lifetime guarantee through Outdoor Products.

River-to-River-Trail-002.jpg
When the weather turns cold and rainy, they keep my legs warm and dry.

If you've owned or used an Outdoor Products Threshold Cross-Country Gaiter, please share your experience.

Outdoor Products Threshold Cross-Country Gaiter

The Threshold Cross-Country Gaiter has been discontinued.

The Outdoor Products Threshold Cross-Country Gaiter is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 9, 2013 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new gaiter/overboot, check out the best reviewed current models.