Outdoor Products Watertight Box

small large
Dimensions 6.46" x 3.25" x 5.1"1 7.7" x 3.5" x 7.4"

This watertight box has served me well! It is a simple,…

Summary

This watertight box has served me well! It is a simple, waterproof box that is great for keeping small electronics or paper products dry on the river, canoeing, rafting, or anywhere that there will be water.

Pros

• Waterproof
  • Keyring attachment
  • Hook attachment

Cons

• No shock absorber
  • No grip

There is not too much to say about this product because it is so simple. However, I will say that I have had it for quite a while and have taken it canoeing and rafting a lot and it has held up wonderfully. It has been dropped on hard surfaces and slung against rocks and it has still not failed me. This box has been submerged in water multiple times and not once has it leaked any water.

This box comes with a key ring attachment that makes it easy to tie it off to a raft or canoe. It also has a hook attachment that makes it easy to hang on a ridge line or something to that nature (great for hanging it above your hammock).

This box does not have any shock absorber so if you plan to put delicate electronics inside of it, I would recommend wrapping them in something that will help absorb the impact of a drop.

This is also a clear box, so be cautious of leaving electronics out in the sun on the water. Make sure you understand what kind of heat your product can take.

Overall, I recommend this product. It is a very inexpensive product that does its job well.

IMG_0650-JPG.jpg
IMG_0651-JPG.jpg

Outdoor Products Watertight Box

No price on record.

The Outdoor Products Watertight Box is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new waterproof storage bag, check out the best reviewed current models.