Ozark Trail Leather hikers

The waterproof hiker boots (putty) are to say the…

Materials: man made
Use: general
Break-in Period: 3 days?
Weight: ?
Price Paid: 30 dollars

The waterproof hiker boots (putty) are to say the least GARBAGE! The interior lining comes apart which then exposes a plastic secondary lining which then causes abrasions on one's interior side of the ankle. I only had them 3 weeks.

If you have purchased these type of boots take them back to the store and let Ozark Trail along with China know how junky the product is.

I purchased a pair of the leather Ozark Trail hiking…

Materials: leather
Use: every day use (meat cutter for retail)
Break-in Period: 1 week (maybe)
Weight: not sure

I purchased a pair of the leather Ozark Trail hiking boots from Walmart. The boots are very comfortable but the only problem is that after I wore them for less than three weeks the stitching on both sides of both boots did not hold up. The sides opened up exposing both sides of my feet.

I went to Walmart in hopes that because this was their product, that they would offer to exchange or make it right with me. NOT SO !!! Could not even help me with contacting anyone about the issue, had to do it myself !! I hope that you will stand behind your product and make it right with me.

Ozark Trail Leather hikers

The Leather hikers has been discontinued.

The Ozark Trail Leather hikers is not available from the stores we monitor.