Ozark Trail Silbato 4 in 1 Whistle

While the name Ozark Trail implies a cheap product,…

While the name Ozark Trail implies a cheap product, I tend to purchase my small items and/ or easily replaceable items with American Recreation Products - which manufacture products for both Ozark Trail and Wenzel. Hence, I can replace these more frequently with minimal investment.

The 4 in 1 whistle really does work. It has a plastic magnifying glass (it's ok), the whistle (loud enough), ambient temperature gauge (comes within a degree or two accuracy), and compass (works good).

The whistle can be attached to a strap, clothing, key-chain, zipper, or whatever else is available. I have one attached to my shoulder harness. I can easily take a reading or see what the temperature is.

Ozark Trail Silbato 4 in 1 Whistle

The Silbato 4 in 1 Whistle has been discontinued.

The Ozark Trail Silbato 4 in 1 Whistle is not available from the stores we monitor.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review