Paul Frank Crafty Engineer

Description Of Paul Frank Crafty Engineer Sunglasses - Grey Pink Pearl I laid me down beside the sea, endless in blue monotony, I threw my towel out into the breeze and settle down to complete ease. Crafty Engineers on my face, not even a hair out of place. This perfect day could not be a mistake, I must write a thank you letter to Paul Frank. FeaturesFRAMES Hand Drawn Design Paul Frank is one of the few designers on the planet who actually wields a pencil to help design his creations. Hes been an avid collector of vintage sunglasses since he was 14 years old. Hand Made Paul Frank sunglasses are built by hand an age old method used to make the worlds finest collection. They last longer. LENSES CR-39 lens with scratch resistant coating. Manufactured in France. Protection 100 UVAUVB protection. Lightweight Up to 50 lighter than glass lenses. Resistance to Elements Superior heat and chemical resistance. These lenses wont warp, blister, or craze under extreme conditions.

- US Outdoor Store

Paul Frank Crafty Engineer

The Paul Frank Crafty Engineer is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2011 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sunglass, check out the best reviewed current models.