Paul Frank My Bright Future

Description of Paul Frank My Bright Future Sunglasses - Blue Ice - Limited Edition FeaturesFRAMES Hand Drawn Design Paul Frank is one of the few designers on the planet who actually wields a pencil to help design his creations. Hes been an avid collector of vintage sunglasses since he was 14 years old. Hand Made Paul Frank sunglasses are built by hand an age old method used to make the worlds finest collection. They last longer. Lightweight and Flexible The combinations of Zyl material and wire core insertions inside the temples allow the frames to be adjusted to fit all of our unique friends. Magnetic Snaps Paul Frank optometrics is the first company to introduce interchangeable logos through the use of magnets. LENSES CR-39 lens with scratch resistant coating. Manufactured in France. Protection 100 UVAUVB protection. Lightweight Up to 50 lighter than glass lenses. Resistance to Elements Superior heat and chemical resistance. These lenses wont warp, blister, or craze under extreme conditions.

- US Outdoor Store

Paul Frank My Bright Future

The Paul Frank My Bright Future is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 28, 2011 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sunglass, check out the best reviewed current models.