Primus EtaPower Pot 2.1L

1.0 L 1.7 L 2.1 L 2.9 L
Capacity 33.8 oz 57.5 oz 71 oz 98.1 oz

I'm a big fan of Primus gear and this pot didn't let…

Price Paid: $45 from Sierra Trading Post

Summary

I'm a big fan of Primus gear and this pot didn't let me down. At 2.1L it can boil enough water to get three Mountain House food bags going at the same time, then get another pot going for some sort of hot beverage. The non-stick works really well when cooking actual food in the pot too :-).

Pros

• Big size works well for three campers
  • Can carry a fuel canister plus my small stove inside
  • Heat exchanger works wonders to speed up boiling time

Cons

• A bit large for backpacking but...

I backpacked more with my two daughters this past summer so I got this larger pot to let us boil more water so we could hydrate our Mountain House food packs at the same time and therefore eat at the same time. It is a bit big for backpacking but since I can pack fuel and my Primus Express Stove inside it along with the handle and cleaning soap/sponge it ends up working out.

Plus when I cooked some instant mash potatoes one night and some sort of rice dish the next night, it was really easy to clean up with the non-stick coating. This is my second Primus pot, the other being the 1.5L one that came with the Primus EtaPackLite kit I also use. I really like the heat exchanger on my original pot so I was excited to see the larger pot with the same design.

I highly recommend all the Primus gear I use.  None has let me down yet.

Visit Primus's EtaPower Pot 2.1L page.

When blustery cold weather wreaks havoc on your cook time, fight back with the Primus EtaPower 2.1L Pot. This lightweight aluminum pot features a heat exchanger on the bottom to shield wind and maximize the heat efficiency of your stove. If you have any LP gas or multifuel burner, Primus claims the EtaPower 2.1L Pot will make your stove 50% faster and more efficient. Pair this 2.1L pot with the EtaPower Stove for Primus's ultimate wind-resistant, fast-boiling setup.

With EtaPower Pots your stove becomes 50% faster and more efficient. The pots can be used with any existing gas or multifuel burner on the market. Each pot size has Primuss unique and extremely durable titanium non-stick coating. Pots are hard-anodized aluminum. Comes in a practical net stuff sack.FEATURES2.1L: Dimensions: 71 oz.7.1" x 4.3"

- Mountains Plus

CLOSEOUTS . Primus' EtaPower Pot boosts your cooking potential with heat-exchanger technology that skyrockets your camp stove's efficiency, so you can burn less fuel, cook your meal faster, and get on the trail sooner. Available Colors: SEE PHOTO.

- Sierra Trading Post

Save time and money by increasing your stove's efficiency with this 2.1 liter nonstick pot. Built-in heat exchanger ring on the bottom of the pot increases heat retention, thereby making your stove up to 50 percent more efficient. Heat exchanger ring fits on most gas and multi-fuel stoves on the market, making the pot a simple retrofit of your stove. Aluminum construction with titanium nonstick coating makes cooking and cleanup a breeze. Pot lifter and lid included.