Primus Meal Set
360 g / 12.7 oz
230 mm x 145 mm x 60 mm / 9 in x 5.7 in x 2.4 in
This kit is large. Good for car camping, but maybe…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $18
This kit is large. Good for car camping, but maybe too large for backpacking. Includes some good features.
- Has lots of uses
- Sealed bowl good for backpacking
- Large for backpacking
I bought this for my backpacking kit, but found out it was much larger than I expected. The full kit takes up a lot of bag space. On the bright side the folding spork, seasoning bottle, and oil bottle fit inside the included sealed bowl wish does make a great backpacking meal kit. I leave most the other stuff at home.
The kit includes:
- 2 plates (top and bottom of the container)
- 1 cup (measuring lines without indication of what the lines mean)
- 1 cutting board, strainer, grater, knife.
- 1 sealed bowl (not water tight)
- 1 folding spoon, fork, knife
- 1 three compartment spice bottle
- 1 oil bottle
If I could have bought just the small lidded bowl, oil bottle, folding spork, and spice bottle I think it would be great for backpackers.