These boots are great. They were comfortable from…

Price Paid: ~$200

These boots are great. They were comfortable from the start...when I went on a five-day trip after only wearing them around the house. They're extremely durable and waterproof and my feet have never gotten cold in them. They work wonderful with crampons.

I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about these boots. I've had them for a year and a half and other than a little dirt around the edges, they could be new. They're obviously winter boots and are way too warm for anything spring or summer, but they're perfect for any sort of winter hiking.

By the way, I'm a small woman and they seem relatively light...not nearly as heavy as some I tried.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All 60-Degree versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the 60-Degree. Read all reviews »