Raichle 90-Degree EXP GTX

I never heard of Raichle before finding these boots…

Materials: Top of the Line, vibram sole, gore-tex lining, super tuff material? on outside, memory foam on tongue and ankle area.
Use: ROUGH winter conditions, steep vertical ice,
Break-in Period: about 10 miles i would say, but these boots still remain solid for great support and solid platforms on vertical ice.
Weight: not sure on the weight, check manufacturer website

I never heard of Raichle before finding these boots in a local climbing/bike shop. I have to say, for not doing any serious research, I am very fortunate for blindly picking up these boots. I have not experienced any numbing cold ever in these wonderfully crafted boots. I have spent some extensive time on and at the base of icefalls in close to 0 degree F. Only one time did I ever even think "is that my feet beginning to get cold or what?". They accept my Grivel G-14 Crampons like they were meant to be together.

I personally guarantee your feet dry in these boots. I spent an entire night on a frozen lake plowing/shoveling snow to make an ice rink with these. We also busted through the ice and pumped about 3 inches of water on the surface and comfortably splashed around all night like that. The laces were frozen solid, along with the rest of the exterior of the boot, but I was good and comfy the whole time.

I have owned these boots for 3 years now and they still only look like they're 2 weeks old. I have a size 12 generally wider foot and the English conversion for size 12 was a good fit for me. Believe me when I say this boot lacks nothing.