I've used these for everything from Scottish walking…

Materials: Reversed Gore-Tex linned Leather
Use: Light Mountaineering + rough walks
Break-in Period: straigh away
Weight: 1.2kg per boot ish
Price Paid: £120

I've used these for everything from Scottish walking to winter mountaineering. They are extremely comfortable and the close fit is great for scrambling and climbing. They have a thin sole so they aren't the best for long tabs. I mainly use them for summer mountaineering now for which they are excellent.

On the downside however, despite being well made and finished they haven't really worn very well. The rand has started the tear and peel back and both boots now leak extremely badly at the heels. I'm putting up with the leaking as they are only used now on routes and rarely see Scottish bog trotting.

Overall very good boot for its purpose but I am disappointed with the wear and leaking.

First of all, I loved the fit, comfort, and stability…

Materials: leather, Gore-tex
Use: day hike and backpack
Break-in Period: 1 day
Weight: 3.5lb

First of all, I loved the fit, comfort, and stability of this boot. Unfortunatly, a year later after only about 10 uses and no hardcore use the inner leather of the seam above my arch pulled out of the stitching (thread still intact on outer leather) along a 3-inch section over a 20-mile backpack. I haven't ever had that happen in 35 years even on light boots, let alone so called mountaineering boots on glaciers, vertical ice, and rock. I hesitate to even call this a backpack boot.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All All Degree Lite GTX versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the All Degree Lite GTX. Read all reviews »