Raichle Mountain Trail

I'm now on to my third pair of boots. The first pair…

Materials: Both
Break-in Period: Easy
Weight: Heavy when wet

I'm now on to my third pair of boots. The first pair fell apart after nearly half worn through. I took them back to the outlet and they advised me that that they would replace them at a cost of $100. I agreed to this as I had a hike coming up shortly. The second pair lasted less again and the sole virtually fell off on a 300Km hike. I also took these back and they have agreed to replace them at no cost.

I love the boots but unfortunately they are a very weak product. They suit a wide foot and cannot handle the wet weather well. Although they are padded well they also become very heavy when saturated. This is very normal when hiking is southwest Tasmania for several weeks. I'm pleased that they have agreed to replace them again at no cost.

I'm also concerned that many hikers rate them highly, maybe they only walk on roads. Anyone wishing to discuss this issue further I'm more than happy to do so. Please excuse my spelling and grammar as I'm a hiker not an English teacher.
Regards Chris

Raichle Mountain Trail

The Mountain Trail has been discontinued.

The Raichle Mountain Trail is not available from the stores we monitor.