Ruff Wear Palisades Pack

This pack is awesome. By far the best I have ever…

Summary

This pack is awesome. By far the best I have ever used, and would never again use any other brand. This pack holds two 1-liter water bladders (included), and has enough room to store a week's worth of food, plus a few treats.

The pack also has a daisy chain on the top/sides that I use to strap on a small blanket. The pack is removable from the harness, and is done easily with 4 snap buckles. Both the pack and the harness are extremely well made, and are very durable.

Measure your dog before you order. I ordered a medium at first and it was WAY too large for my Siberian Husky. I returned for a small and it fits great and has plenty of room left for when she fills out the rest of the way (she is 8 months atm).

I highly recommend this pack!

TunxisTrailNepaugCampsite5-29010.jpg

TunxisTrailNepaugCampsite5-29024.jpg

Suhail

Thanks for sharing the review. I am convinced I have to get it, but I am not sure of the size. I have a Kuvasz pup weighing about 90 Lb. What I have noticed reading various reviews is that I need to order the smaller size than normal ones, because on the average these packs are large sized.