Scarpa Dominator

A climber friend recommended these to me when I got…

A climber friend recommended these to me when I got into the sport...I loved them then and I still love them! They 'dominate' anything that your body might consider wanting to do.

They helped me advance as soon as I got them, amazingly better than using your friend's shoes or renting. They fit like a glove and respond perfectly, great for edging, hanging on by a toe, a heel, smearing, whatever you need to do.

I climb both indoors and outdoors with them and they hold up great. They are not the shoes for standing around in though, many of the things that make them so amazing for climbing (the arch, glove fit, pointy toes, ect), make for weary feet when your belaying or hanging around if you keep them on.

I'd go right back and get another pair of these if anything happened to mine!!!

Designed for exceptional performance in an all-around package, the Dominators will leave any crux begging for mercy! Deep heel pockets and sculpted arch slingshot design give high-performance stability and control. Graduated rubber soles offer exceptional grip and durable wear; sticky V-lock rands work to stabilize toes for improved control. Slip-lasted construction with split-grain leather uppers offers lasting performance, flexibility and stretch-resistance. Two strategically positioned pull-on heel loops let you hold the heel cups open and easily pull the shoes on at the same time. Speed lacing system lets you dial in the fit you want quickly and easily. Padded, all-mesh tongue allows excellent breathability and comfort. Closeout.

Scarpa Dominator

The Dominator has been discontinued.

The Scarpa Dominator is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 9, 2007 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new climbing shoe, check out the best reviewed current models.