A climber friend recommended these to me when I got…

A climber friend recommended these to me when I got into the sport...I loved them then and I still love them! They 'dominate' anything that your body might consider wanting to do.

They helped me advance as soon as I got them, amazingly better than using your friend's shoes or renting. They fit like a glove and respond perfectly, great for edging, hanging on by a toe, a heel, smearing, whatever you need to do.

I climb both indoors and outdoors with them and they hold up great. They are not the shoes for standing around in though, many of the things that make them so amazing for climbing (the arch, glove fit, pointy toes, ect), make for weary feet when your belaying or hanging around if you keep them on.

I'd go right back and get another pair of these if anything happened to mine!!!