Scarpa Nepal Pro GTX

Overall a good boot. It does the job well and keeps…

Materials: leather
Use: backpacking and trekking
Break-in Period: 2-3 months
Weight: 2-3 kg
Price Paid: £120

Overall a good boot. It does the job well and keeps good grip on slippery surfaces. It definitely has a very good fit once broken in. The main boot is very very strong and abrasions are very rare. I have worn my boots nonstop since I bought them. Very comfy!

Overall this is a great boot. I used waterproofing…

Materials: leather
Use: backpacking
Break-in Period: several day hikes

Overall this is a great boot. I used waterproofing on the leather and waded creeks with dry feet still. Great traction and stability. However, they sold me the wrong size. I have wide feet but they assured me it would stretch out as it was leather. I had them stretched on a machine three times and still ended up with major toe blisters.Plus they seem to be too short for me even though they are the same length as my orthotic I used in my old boots.

I wonder now if there is something about these boots that allow your foot to slide forward too much. I lost three toenails after our August 2007 backpacking trip. They were laced very tight also in an attempt to keep the heel back. Needless to say my very expensive boot will not be worn by me again. I hope I can find them a good home.

Visit Scarpa's Men's Nepal Pro GTX page.

A supportive trekking boot with beautiful leather lining.

- GearX.com refers to the men's version

Free Shipping. Scarpa Men's Nepal Pro GTX Boot (Fall 2010) FEATURES of the Men's Nepal Pro GTX Boot by Scarpa Gore-Tex lining to keep you dry Rubber rand for extra protection Tri-flex ankle for increased trekking comfort without sacrificing support Speed-lacing system V-shaped cuff for improved freedom of movement Shock-absorbing sole for all-day comfort SPECIFICATIONS: Upper: Oiled Sherpa HS12 Nubuck leather Lining: Gore-Tex - Performance Comfort Insole: Comfort-Flex Midsole: EVA Sole: Vibram Megane Lite Last: BA Weight: 800g / 1lb 12oz

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . Whether you’re headed off the grid or just enjoying a weekend backcountry retreat, Scarpa Nepal backpacking boots make sure your feet have plenty of traction and support. Durable nubuck upper with full rubber rand Metal lacing hardware with speed hooks Gusseted tongue Padded collar and tongue Removable cushioned insole Partial glove leather lining Vibram(R) all-terrain traction outsole Height: 6” Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. pr. Medium width By Scarpa of Italy CLOSEOUTS . Italy. Runs small, order size larger. Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

Scarpa Nepal Pro GTX

$259.00 (men's)

The Scarpa Nepal Pro GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 7, 2012 at Moosejaw.