Sea to Summit Accessory Straps

These straps do their job. They are easy to use and…

Price Paid: $10 for 2

Summary

These straps do their job. They are easy to use and give no hassle.

Pros

• Easy to use
  • Metal buckles

Cons

• Long

These straps seem to be very durable and seem like they will last a very long time. I went back and forth whether to buy these for $10 or buy cheap ones at Walmart and I'm glad I went with these.

The metal buckle gives me peace of mind that they're not going to snap. The hook on the buckle is great because you don't have to thread the end through the buckles every time you want to unstrap something. You just loosen the strap a little and unhook it. Great design!

The straps are kind of long for my liking, but I will probably get them trimmed down with a heat knife.

Visit Sea to Summit's Accessory Straps page.

With buckles of a lightweight anodized aluminum alloy, the Accessory Straps from Sea to Summit will be one of the most versatile items in your gear bag. A few of their uses include strapping gear to roof racks, lashing dry bags together and attaching gear to your pack.

- CampSaver.com

We took our versatile accessory straps and added a quick release buckle that is made from durable powder coated steel.

- Ramsey Outdoor

Strap gear to roof racksLash dry bags together or onto a deckUse to attach gear to your packLightweight anodized aluminium alloy buckleWidth: 20 mm / 3/4Length: 60 / 1.5 m

- River Sports Outfitters