User Review: Sea to Summit Reactor
Design: partial mummy, but fits rectangular also
Temperature Rating: 10-15ºF
Price Paid: $54.95
Picked one of these up from REI. Nice little liner.
- Comes with compact, silicone-lined stuff sack.
- Has draw strings on the entry end that allow you to really block-out the cold
- Says "mummy" style, and it is, but it is a wide mummy on the foot end, allowing some movement. This could be a pro or con depending on how you view it. It was a pro for me because I have a rectangular bag - this liner allows some freedom of movement in the foot area.
- Very warm
- Fairly long. I am 6' and was able to comfortably draw string the end around my neck (all the way into a mummy-style breathing hole around my head if I was willing to sacrifice some foot movement room)
- Stuff sack could have been about 3/4 its size
One more thing: don't add this liner to your bag on warm nights! I woke up sweating the first time I tried this thing. It works...