Slumberjack -20°F Mummy

I purchased this particuliar Mummy Bag from Campmor…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Dupont Hollofil II
Temperature Rating: -20 F
Weight: around 7lbs.

I purchased this particuliar Mummy Bag from Campmor when I purchased my T.N.F. VE-25 Tent last year. For $69.99 I couldn't hardly pass this up for a bag rated to -20 Degrees. I'm not sure of the model name (if any). Used this bag on last Winter's Camping adventures and the Bag did a decent job of keeping me warm on those cold Ohio nights. My only fault I found was with the fit. At only 32" at the shoulders, I found it a little constrictive for a large, wide-shouldered guy like me. I would literally wake up in the morning with some rather sore shoulders due to being compressed all night. The bag appeared to be of quality construction. No fault otherwise. I recently purchased another Mummy Bag from ALPS Mountaineering (also rated to -20) that has a slightly wider cut so I gave this Slumberjack Bag to a friend of mine with narrower shoulders and I'm sure it will suit him just fine!

This bag is a heavier bag, but it is warm in those…

Design: Mummy
Fill: Hollofil II
Temperature Rating: -20
Weight: 7 lbs

This bag is a heavier bag, but it is warm in those conditions, but it's awesome for the poor mountaineer like myself. I have gone down to 0 degrees not including wind chill and it was fine. I am 5'9" and the regular bag is a bit short, so go bigger. A compression sack is essential for this bag because it doesn't pack too small. So if you're loookin not to hurt your wallet too much and stay warm, here's your bag.

Slumberjack -20°F Mummy

The -20°F Mummy has been discontinued.

The Slumberjack -20°F Mummy is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 15, 2011 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new cold weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.