Slumberjack Big Timber -20°F

Max user height - 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth - 76 in / 190 cm
Hip girth - 76 in / 190 cm
Foot girth - 76 in / 190 cm

Warm, roomy, comfortable and durable. I can't say…

Summary

Warm, roomy, comfortable and durable.

Pros

• Price
  • Performance

Cons

• Heavy

I can't say enough. I've been using the same Big Timber -20 since 2004 and spent several hundred nights in it. ...3 months in Alaska, 2005, and many horse pack trips high in the Sierra Nevada since.

I tend to be a cold sleeper. The bag never let me down. With a good air mattress I can look forward to toasty warm and restful nights high up in the cold freezing mountains. The bag does require a large commercial washer due to its size. It's been through the wash many times and just starting to show wear. I have a new one in reserve.

It is heavy and bulky, so no backpacking. Two make a good top load on a pack saddle.

I bought this bag a couple of years ago to go Elk…

I bought this bag a couple of years ago to go Elk Hunting in Utah. It gets really cold at 8.000ft - 9000ft and we got snow. I climbed in my bag to try and get warm and after a few minutes I was just fine and I sleep in just my underwear.

I also do a lot of packing in on horseback and it works great for that as well. I would highly recommend it. If you want a big nice warm bag this is your guy.

Visit Slumberjack's Big Timber -20°F page.

Rugged, dependable and comfortable, the Slumberjack Big Timber -20 Degree Sleeping Bag guarantees a good night's sleep so you wake up ready for a full day of activity. With tough outer fabric and soft a soft flannel liner, this oversized sleeping bag will keep you toasty warm and comfortable no matter how deep into the woods you wander. With compression straps for portability, the Slumberjack Big Timber -20 Degree Sleeping Bag is ready for adventure.

- Altrec Outdoors

Slumberjack Big Timber 20F Synthetic Sleeping BagThe Slumberjack Big Timber 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag is the ideal bag to carry with you on those long nights out camping in the wild. Thanks to the Slumberloft synthetic insulation design, this bag traps the warmth inside and keeps the cold out. This handy product comes with a zip-together feature that makes it easy to zip together two same-sized rectangular bags to create a double-wide bag space. The zips are all anti-snag, which makes them all the more convenient and user-friendly. Three compression straps are fitted in to make sure you can store your bag with no problem. The Slumberjack Big Timber 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag is the right choice for the adventurer who enjoys heading outdoors.

- SunnySports

Rugged, dependable and comfortable. These three elements define the Slumberjack Big Timber, from the Woodsman series of sleeping bags. With tough outer fabrics and soft flannel liners, these oversized sleeping bags guarantee rest for a full next day of adventure. Durable and warm Slumberloft synthetic insulation.Durable, heavy-duty 8 oz. cotton duck shell material.Yarn-dyed 100% cotton flannel liner.Two-layer, offset construction and differential cut prevents cold spots.Anti-snag zipper protection is sewn along the draft tube and zipper to ensure reliable zipper operation.Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along zipper.Zip together feature allows two same-size rectangular bags to be zipped together for a double-wide.Three compression straps for portability.

- Campmor

Slumberjacks Big Timber -20F Sleeping Bag is perfect for overnight trips when you cant count on building a fire for warmth.

- Explore64

Slumberjack Men's Big Timber -20°F

The Slumberjack Men's Big Timber -20°F is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 19, 2014 at SunnySports.

If you're looking for a new cold weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.