fall 2010 regular long oversized
Max user height 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Shoulder girth 64 in / 160 cm 68 in / 170 cm 72 in / 180 cm
Hip girth 64 in / 160 cm 68 in / 170 cm 72 in / 180 cm
Foot girth 64 in / 160 cm 68 in / 170 cm 72 in / 180 cm

I got one of these last summer and used it for about…

Price Paid: @ $70

I got one of these last summer and used it for about 6 weeks in late summer an early fall canoeing in Minnesota and Ontario. I had no problems with the bag at all, it worked well with temps getting into the low 40's...I have a silk liner as well and was very comfortable.

It packs small, and while not the lightest out there, it is much lighter than most. Build quality is nice, with a quality zipper, full length baffle, and velcro tab and drawstring at the neck.

I got the tall model as I am 6'2 and 240# and there was plenty of room to get comfy. It was a good buy, has performed well and fits my needs for solo canoeing.

If you are looking for a light weight summer bag that offers some room to move around in, I recommend the Talon. It's a good bag and a great value.