SmartWool Hiking Medium Crew

I love this sock. It's designed for comfort: whether…

Summary

I love this sock. It's designed for comfort: whether I am going shopping with friends on a colder day and want to keep my toes warm; or I'm on a hike in rugged terrain; or scrambling on rocks to figure out where I am it works well.

Pros

• Soft cushy bottom
  • Moisture wicking

Cons

• Price

I may seem cheap but I didn't grow up wearing $18 socks, so the price seems steep for me so I wait for sales.

By the way, I read hiking and camping books that say that wool helps keep your feet from smelling bad which may be true, but if you sweat in them they still kind of smell a bit like wet sheep.

rated 2.50 of 5 stars All Hiking Medium Crew versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the Hiking Medium Crew. Read all reviews »

Visit SmartWool's Hiking Medium Crew page.

These no-itch SmartWool hiking socks maintain softness and shape through seasons of wear and washing--and come in colors exclusive to REI!

Striped socks help you hike way faster. Well, ok not really, but they do look cool, and the Smartwool Women's Striped Hike Medium Crew Sock has the added benefit of high performance for the trails. WOW wool-on-wool technology gives maximum comfort and durable reinforcement right where you need it most. An elasticized arch brace gives further comfort and customized fit while the flat-knit toe seam avoids irritation inside your boot.

On Sale. Smartwool Women's Striped Hike Medium Crew Sock FEATURES of the Smartwool Women's Striped Hike Medium Crew Sock Wow technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability 3x1 ribbed leg Sizing clearly indicated on the sock Flat knit toe seam Elasticized arch brace SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Women's Striped Hike Medium Crew Sock 73% Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 1% Elastane Height: Crew Cushioning: Medium Full Cushion

Rise above the clouds with all-day comfort and support in SmartWool's Hiking Medium Crew Socks. SmartWool's soft wools don't shrink, stink, or itch while keeping your feet padded and supported during even the longest hikes.

- Mountain Gear