SmartWool Hiking Ultra Light Crew

Super comfortable and warm. These socks are super…

Summary

Super comfortable and warm.

Pros

• Warm
  • Light

Cons

• Expensive

These socks are super comfortable and warm. They don't feel bulky or heavy and are easily packable. Wore these in the dead of winter with regular leather boots (non-winter ones) and my feet were still very warm. No cold toes! Probably would work well for those extra freezing days under winter boots too.

They also fit to size and did not have excess material. Even after a few washings, these socks are still very comfortable. It feels like wearing a new pair of socks every time. If it weren't for the price, I would definitely buy more.

Worn only a handful of times because I want them to last. Hopefully these socks will be long-lasting.

Great sock for when you're on your feet all day. I…

Summary

Great sock for when you're on your feet all day.

Pros

• Keeps feet warm
  • Good moisture control
  • Good fit

I am on my feet for 8+ hours a day at my job, so I was looking for a comfortable sock with good heat and moisture control in my work boots. These things are perfect.

I wear a size 9 men's shoe and the medium is a perfect fit. The bottom of these socks is nice and padded to provide more cushioning for your feet than a normal sock would. The wool material also does a good job of keeping my feet dry but I would recommend you air your feet out for a few minutes after a few hours of use to let the moisture evaporate away.

They have so far kept my feet very warm this winter so I have no complaints. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone on their feet for long periods of the day.

Visit SmartWool's Unisex Hiking Ultra Light Crew page.

Smartwool's Hike Ultra Light Crew sock is for the day hiker looking for a little more coverage, this sock adds a small amount of cushion. An open, mesh fabric and two types of rib offer enhanced breathability and a perfect fit. Inspired by today's ultra-light hiking shoes.

- CampSaver.com refers to the unisex version

Being light in your hiking boots is a glorious thing, and that's why you are faithful to the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock. Merino is magical in the way that it manages moisture and keeps your little piggies at the perfect temperature all year long, and the ultra-light knit means this sock works well for warm days. A flat knit toe seam makes the threat of blisters less likely than the possibility of winning the lottery. Mesh ventilation keeps the fresh air flowing while WoW technology and an elasticized arch support keep your foot comfortable without adding heft to this barely-there sock.

- Backcountry.com refers to the unisex version

On Sale. Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock FEATURES of the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock Wow technology in reinforced sole for maximum comfort and durability Multi ribbed cuff Mesh ventilation zone Flat knit toe seam Elasticized arch brace SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Hiking Ultra Light Crew Sock 73% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon, 1% Elastane, 2% Poly Height: Crew Cushioning: Ultra Light Cushion

- Moosejaw refers to the unisex version

Inspired by today's ultralight hiking shoes, this SmartWool day hiker features a small amount of cushion and open mesh fabric for enhanced breathability.

- EMS refers to the unisex version