SmartWool Hiking Ultra Light Crew

Super comfortable and warm. These socks are super…

Summary

Super comfortable and warm.

Pros

• Warm
  • Light

Cons

• Expensive

These socks are super comfortable and warm. They don't feel bulky or heavy and are easily packable. Wore these in the dead of winter with regular leather boots (non-winter ones) and my feet were still very warm. No cold toes! Probably would work well for those extra freezing days under winter boots too.

They also fit to size and did not have excess material. Even after a few washings, these socks are still very comfortable. It feels like wearing a new pair of socks every time. If it weren't for the price, I would definitely buy more.

Worn only a handful of times because I want them to last. Hopefully these socks will be long-lasting.

Great sock for when you're on your feet all day. I…

Summary

Great sock for when you're on your feet all day.

Pros

• Keeps feet warm
  • Good moisture control
  • Good fit

I am on my feet for 8+ hours a day at my job, so I was looking for a comfortable sock with good heat and moisture control in my work boots. These things are perfect.

I wear a size 9 men's shoe and the medium is a perfect fit. The bottom of these socks is nice and padded to provide more cushioning for your feet than a normal sock would. The wool material also does a good job of keeping my feet dry but I would recommend you air your feet out for a few minutes after a few hours of use to let the moisture evaporate away.

They have so far kept my feet very warm this winter so I have no complaints. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone on their feet for long periods of the day.

If you've owned or used a SmartWool Hiking Ultra Light Crew, please share your experience.