Smartwool Midweight Turtleneck

Luxurious warmth!!!! WOW! I could just leave it at…

Summary

Luxurious warmth!!!!

Pros

• Softest merino yet!
  • WARM

WOW! I could just leave it at that but I will elaborate.

I first bought the SmartWool NTS 250 bottoms, which I love, so when I saw this shirt on sale I couldn't resist. Although both the top and bottoms are NTS 250 the top is much thicker and sooooo soft. I like staying warm outdoors and this shirt has kept me just that!

I wear it all winter and bring it along for all my hiking and camping endeavours in the summer as well. I usually sleep in it when I'm at higher elevations and I just don't get cold when I have it on. It fits beautifully and is true to size, doesn't smell as advertised and I've worn it for two weeks straight at times.

It washes well: I always hang dry my wool. Still looks brand new, no sign of piling. Since it's next to skin design, I don't have a problem with laying over top. Would I recommend this product — you bet!

I want another one in a different colour, must be a girl thing? Buy one!