Smartwool Midweight Turtleneck

Luxurious warmth!!!! WOW! I could just leave it at…

Luxurious warmth!!!!

• Softest merino yet!
  • WARM

WOW! I could just leave it at that but I will elaborate.

I first bought the SmartWool NTS 250 bottoms, which I love, so when I saw this shirt on sale I couldn't resist. Although both the top and bottoms are NTS 250 the top is much thicker and sooooo soft. I like staying warm outdoors and this shirt has kept me just that!

I wear it all winter and bring it along for all my hiking and camping endeavours in the summer as well. I usually sleep in it when I'm at higher elevations and I just don't get cold when I have it on. It fits beautifully and is true to size, doesn't smell as advertised and I've worn it for two weeks straight at times.

It washes well: I always hang dry my wool. Still looks brand new, no sign of piling. Since it's next to skin design, I don't have a problem with laying over top. Would I recommend this product — you bet!

I want another one in a different colour, must be a girl thing? Buy one!

Smartwool Midweight Turtleneck

The Smartwool Midweight Turtleneck is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 22, 2016 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new base layer top, check out the best reviewed current models.

Backpacker's Pantry Charros Beans & Rice Review