SmartWool Midweight Zip T

Previous mountaineers use only strong and waterproof…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Previous mountaineers use only strong and waterproof skins with wool underwear and base layer like for expeditons on Everest after long period of new unnatural wear few years ago some companies start to make wool items back just because this natural material fits better than others.

Pros

• Top and my spouse wear it at Elbrus with joy!

Cons

• Only if you wash in hot and machine wash!

Much luck to all Alpine Climbers and I hope that you share my mining for wool like I do for you all about down items.

When U Climb, Climb Good !

Fact: this top is my favorite piece of clothing. If…

Fabric: wool

Fact: this top is my favorite piece of clothing. If you look at any of my other reviews you will see that I spend most of my time in that fine, kind, merino. That being said, this top (of which I own 2), is my most used piece of clothing. It doesn't seem to matter if I am hiking with weight in the 60's or stopping for a break in the low 40's. I spend the majority of my clothed life with this shirt on.

The zipper is a huge plus in terms of thermal regulation over the crew. It allows you to open and vent to cool off or zip up and seal off your neck to heat up. It will not smell after days on the trail and will not melt if an ember finds its way to your body. I love this shirt

Visit SmartWool's Midweight Zip T page.

The men's SmartWool Midweight Zip-T top offers natural stretch, insulation and breathability during stop-and-go activities in fluctuating temperatures.

SmartWool Midweight Zip T for MenThe SmartWool Midweight Zip T for Men is perfectly designed for men to wear in any weather. The tee is designed from 100% Merino wool that is known for its comfort, strength, and durability. This tee features a form fit design for a body enhancing fit, to ensure that you look your best at all times while wearing it. The shirt has a 10 inch center front sip, so that you can adjust it for maximum comfort. We all know that there are times when we sweat and get uncomfortable, even in cool or cold weather. To help with this, the tee features flatlock seam construction, that eliminates chaffing for ultra comfort. Another unique feature are the shoulder panels, that are designed to eliminate top shoulder seams. If you have been looking for a great tee, then you should definitely consider purchasing the SmartWool Midweight Zip T for Men.

- SunnySports

Sub-zero dawn-patrol missions would freeze a normal man, but your intelligence lead you to slip on the SmartWool NTS Midweight Zip Top to keep you dry and insulated as you skin up the ridge. The midweight merino wool breathes as you work hard to skin up the ridge and insulates as you pause at the top for de-skinning and pictures before your well-earned descent.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Zip T FEATURES of the Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Zip T Interlock knit UPF 50+ 10in. / 25 cm center front zip with semi-locking logo slider Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing SPECIFICATIONS of the Smartwool Men's NTS Mid 250 Zip T Form Fit 100% Merino Wool Garment Weight: 10.05 oz / 285 g Fabric Weight: 7.4 oz/yd2 / 250 gm/m2