SmartWool Spectrum Pant

I bought these pants pants before a cross country…

I bought these pants pants before a cross country drive across the US during late February. They were warm but not hot, easy to wash and dry, comfortable and I wish I had bought a couple more pair. They are easy on the figure, don't pinch but glide along the waistline and lend length to the legs. Awesome pants! I would recommend any Smartwool product!

On Sale. Free Shipping. Smartwool Women's Spectrum Pant (Fall 2008) The Women's Spectrum Pant by Smartwool.Features:8cm = 3 tall waistbandAnti-drag cuff hem is longer at front of legSmartWool Recovery jersey knitFabrics:95% SmartWool/5% LycraGarment Weight: 281 g = 9.9 ozFabric Weight: 240 gm/m2 = 7.1 oz/yd2

Offering the same performance as our next-to-skin line, our Women's Spectrum Pant offers the complete spectrum of comfort and performance with a three-inch waistband, anti-drag cuff hem and Lycra-enhanced SmartWool Recovery jersey knit for a contoured fit

- Altrec Outdoors

SmartWool Spectrum Pant

The Spectrum Pant has been discontinued.

The SmartWool Spectrum Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 25, 2009 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new performance pant/tight, check out the best reviewed current models.