Smith I/O 7

Backed by 7 years of innovation, the minimalist Smith I/O 7 Snow Goggles offer the next level in rimless interchangeability without sacrificing fit, flexibility or ventilation for snow-fueled fun.

Smith's been leading the way in the eyewear game for years, and has stepped up once again to deliver with the I/O7 interchangeable-lens goggles. Taking the pioneering rimless design of the I/O to the next level, the I/O7 uses a Single-Pivot Quick-Release lens-change system to make switching out your lenses even simpler, while at the same time making the frame lighter and more comfortable. The dual-axis outrigger system and three-layer DriWix foam conform to your face without pinching, and the ultra-wide silicone-backed strap sticks to your helmet like gum to the bottom of your shoe. Smith also designed the I/O7 with an AirEvac system that interfaces with your helmet to help circulate air, reducing fogging on those sticky, swampy days. Of course, you can't talk Smith without bringing up top-shelf optical quality, which the I/O7 delivers in spades. The spherical Carbonic-X polycarbonate lens is designed using TLT optics, which mirror the shape of your eyes to provide precise, crystal-clear vision in all conditions, and features a mess of fog-preventing tech to keep you seeing clearly: the dual Vaporator lens technology is finished off with a Porex filter that sucks moisture from between the inner and outer layer, and is treated with a 5X anti-fog coating to prevent moisture build-up. You'd expect Smith to throw down the most precise, technologically advanced eyewear out there, and the I/O7 certainly doesn't disappoint.