Smith I/O Exclusivo

Description of Smith IO Goggles - Black FOundation Sol-X MirrorSmith lenses use only the highest quality Japanese polarized film for the truest color, object definition, and glare reduction. We combine it with both Techlite Glass and Carbonis Lens materials to give you the potions and optical performance you need to succeed.Inspired by rimless fashion eyewear and driven by the need for interchangeable goggle technology, the IO brings full interchangeability and a sleek rimless design aesthetic to the Spherical Series. The IO is technology and style at their finest.Features Medium fit Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve Quickfit Strap Adjustment with Clip Buckle Ultra-Wide Silicone Backed Strap Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics Spherical, Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics Quick release lens system Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter Helmet Compatible Dual Layer Driwix Face Foam

- US Outdoor Store

The Smith I/O Exclusivo Goggle brings the artistic influence of Craig 'KR' Costello together with the I/O rimless design, making it a standout both in the lift line and on the mountain. Designed to integrate seamlessly with Smith helmets, the I/O not only looks futuristic, but increases your peripheral vision, helps air flow around your head, and offers a unique quick-change system that doesn't require touching the lens surface. The I/O Exclusivo features KRINK Drip strap art by KR, and includes five KRINK K-42 paint markers to help unleash the creative beast on the surfaces around you.

Smith I/O Exclusivo

The I/O Exclusivo has been discontinued.

The Smith I/O Exclusivo is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 27, 2010 at US Outdoor Store.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Rock Gear The Original Review