Smith I/O

Visit Smith's I/O page.

I/O Goggles from Smith continues to redefine the market. Easily interchanged lenses, amazing field of view, impressive comfort, and fog-free optical technology create a better experience than any other goggle out there.

- CampSaver.com

The Smith I/O Trilaboration Asian Fit goggles give you a wide, distortion-free view and let you adjust for different conditions by swapping between the interchangeable Blackout and Red Sensor lenses.

The Smith I/O remains the top-dog in goggles. While people first scoffed at interchangeable lenses, smart shoppers realize the Smith I/O gives you two goggles for the price of one. Conditions often change on a dime, and we like the ability to customize our goggles with a darker or lighter lens, whether in the parking lot, or even atop a ridge. Medium Fit Spherical(TM) series lenses offer a rimless field of vision and increased volume to maximize airflow and reduce fogging Snap in the right lens for the conditions with Smith's legendary Quick Release Lens System, simply pivot two switches to release lens Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics mimic your retina's convex shape to minimize distortion and reduce eye strain Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex(TM) Filter ensures fog-free vision Three-layer DriWix Face Foam uses dual density foam and fleece to wick moisture and keep your goggles sealed to you face 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens Articulating Outrigger Positioning System allows the I/O to fit a wide range of faces and helmets; evenly transfers pressure across the face for a comfortable seal Includes two performance lenses Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap combines with a QuickFit adjustment buckle compatible with helmets and hats alike Includes Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve to keep your goggles scratch-free and your lenses organized Made in the USA out in Clearfield, Utah Lifetime warranty

- OMCgear

Snowboarding's hard enough when you can see where you're going, so don't make it even tougher with fog-glazed goggles. Smith designed the Scotty Lago Signature I/O Goggles to stay fog-free and allow for easy lens swapping, so you'll always have the right shades for the job. The Quick-Release lens-change system makes it super easy to pop out one spherical Carbonic-X lens out and slip another in when the light goes from bright to flat, and the three-layer DriWix face foam and dual-outrigger frame deliver a snug fit without pinching or discomfort. As usual, Smith's also at the forefront of fog prevention and optical precision. The Lago uses Vaporator dual-lens technology to prevent fogging, with a Porex filter that evacuates moisture from between the lenses and a 5X anti-fog coating that increases the surface area of the goggle to prevent moisture build-up (we asked if it was magic, but Smith ensured us it's actually science). The upshot of all this is the I/O's one of the sickest goggles on the market--just ask Scotty.