Smith I/O

Visit Smith's I/O page.

When Smith created the I/O, they invented a category. As the original interchangeable goggle, the I/O is the standard by which all other goggles are measured.

- CampSaver.com

With rimless interchangeability for smaller faces, the Asian-fit women's Smith I/OS Snow Goggles sport fluid lines, a revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism and topnotch antifog performance.

Snowboarding's hard enough when you can see where you're going, so don't make it even tougher with fog-glazed goggles. Smith designed the Scotty Lago Signature I/O Goggles to stay fog-free and allow for easy lens swapping, so you'll always have the right shades for the job. The Quick-Release lens-change system makes it super easy to pop out one spherical Carbonic-X lens out and slip another in when the light goes from bright to flat, and the three-layer DriWix face foam and dual-outrigger frame deliver a snug fit without pinching or discomfort. As usual, Smith's also at the forefront of fog prevention and optical precision. The Lago uses Vaporator dual-lens technology to prevent fogging, with a Porex filter that evacuates moisture from between the lenses and a 5X anti-fog coating that increases the surface area of the goggle to prevent moisture build-up (we asked if it was magic, but Smith ensured us it's actually science). The upshot of all this is the I/O's one of the sickest goggles on the market--just ask Scotty.

When we created the IO we invented a category As the original interchangeable goggle the IO is the standard by which all other goggles are measured Medium Fit Quick Release Lens System Spherical CarbonicX Lens with TLT Optics Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter 5x Antifog Inner Lens Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses Ultrawide Silicone Backed Strap Quickfit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle 3Layer Driwix Face Foam Helmet Compatible Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve

- Bentgate.com