Smith I/O

Visit Smith's I/O page.

As the original interchangeable goggles, the Asian-fit Smith I/O Photochromic Snow Goggles are the standard by which all other goggles are measured for comfort and clarity on the slopes.

Dr. Bob Smith was a dentist, but that didn't stop him from pioneering quality ski goggles in his Sun Valley kitchen. Smith's still going strong 50 years later, and the Backcountry. com Exclusive Dr. Bob I/O Goggle pays homage to the good doctor by throwing the style back to the '90s and using Smith's first-in-the-industry quick-change lens technology. It makes it a matter of seconds to swap out crystal-clear Carbonic-X TLT lenses to suit conditions so you'll never be caught out, and the I/O also features three-layer Driwix face foam and an easily adjustable silicone-backed strap so you can always fit dialed. The lenses use Vaporator anti-fog technoology, a Porex filter, and a 5x anti-fog treatment to keep condensation from cramping your style, too, so you can ride fog-free even on the soggiest, nastiest days.

When Smith created the I/O, they invented a category. As the original interchangeable goggle, the I/O is the standard by which all other goggles are measured.

- CampSaver.com

When we created the IO we invented a category As the original interchangeable goggle the IO is the standard by which all other goggles are measured Medium Fit Quick Release Lens System Spherical CarbonicX Lens with TLT Optics Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter 5x Antifog Inner Lens Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses Ultrawide Silicone Backed Strap Quickfit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle 3Layer Driwix Face Foam Helmet Compatible Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve

- Bentgate.com