Smith I/O

Visit Smith's I/O page.

When Smith created the I/O, they invented a category. As the original interchangeable goggle, the I/O is the standard by which all other goggles are measured.

- CampSaver.com

With rimless interchangeability for smaller faces, the Asian-fit women's Smith I/OS Snow Goggles sport fluid lines, a revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism and topnotch antifog performance.

The Smith I/O remains the top-dog in goggles. While people first scoffed at interchangeable lenses, smart shoppers realize the Smith I/O gives you two goggles for the price of one. Conditions often change on a dime, and we like the ability to customize our goggles with a darker or lighter lens, whether in the parking lot, or even atop a ridge.-- Medium Fit-- Spherical(TM) series lenses offer a rimless field of vision and increased volume to maximize airflow and reduce fogging-- Snap in the right lens for the conditions with Smith's legendary Quick Release Lens System, simply pivot two switches to release lens -- Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics mimic your retina's convex shape to minimize distortion and reduce eye strain-- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex(TM) Filter ensures fog-free vision-- Three-layer DriWix Face Foam uses dual density foam and fleece to wick moisture and keep your goggles sealed to you face-- 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens-- Articulating Outrigger Positioning System allows the I/O to fit a wide range of faces and helmets; evenly transfers pressure across the face for a comfortable seal-- Includes two performance lenses-- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap combines with a QuickFit adjustment buckle compatible with helmets and hats alike-- Includes Microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve to keep your goggles scratch-free and your lenses organized-- Made in the USA out in Clearfield, Utah-- Lifetime warranty

- OMCgear

Snowboarding's hard enough when you can see where you're going, so don't make it even tougher with fog-glazed goggles. Smith designed the Scotty Lago Signature I/O Goggles to stay fog-free and allow for easy lens swapping, so you'll always have the right shades for the job. The Quick-Release lens-change system makes it super easy to pop out one spherical Carbonic-X lens out and slip another in when the light goes from bright to flat, and the three-layer DriWix face foam and dual-outrigger frame deliver a snug fit without pinching or discomfort. As usual, Smith's also at the forefront of fog prevention and optical precision. The Lago uses Vaporator dual-lens technology to prevent fogging, with a Porex filter that evacuates moisture from between the lenses and a 5X anti-fog coating that increases the surface area of the goggle to prevent moisture build-up (we asked if it was magic, but Smith ensured us it's actually science). The upshot of all this is the I/O's one of the sickest goggles on the market--just ask Scotty.