Smith I/OS

Visit Smith's I/OS page.

The compact frame and smaller face fit of the polarized I/OS pack the same high performance of larger Smith goggles, with 5X fog protection and 2 swappable lenses for whatever light hits the hills.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Smith I/OS Polarized Snow Goggles FEATURES of the Smith I/OS Polarized Snow Goggles Small/Medium Fit Quick Release Lens System Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam Helmet Compatible Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve

See every snowflake clearly, no matter the weather. You can adapt quickly with these Smith I/OS Goggles, which come with two, high-tech lenses and the most advanced fog-reducing technology available. Two lense options: Ignitor mirror for all conditions; Blue Sensor for peak brightness. 5X Anti-Fog systems built into lenses. Lightweight rimless with interchangeable lenses. Compression-molded face foam. Comfortable, and fits snuggly for a tight seal. Fits small to medium faces best. Quick-release system allows for easy lens replacement when conditions change. Adjustable strap fits perfectly around any helmet. USA and imported.

- L.L.Bean

Smith I/OS Interchangeable Goggle has a quick-release lens system that makes it easy to switch your lens. One word of warning, though: the ultra-modern styling may bring out how old and tired the rest of your gear has become.