Smith I/OS

Visit Smith's I/OS page.

Rimless interchangeability designed specifically for smaller faces. The fluid lines and revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism of the I/OS key off the successes of the I/O to bring rimless interchangeability to an even broader audience. Equipped with Smith's revolutionary new 5X Anti-Fog inner lens, the I/OS provides anti-fog performance never before seen in a compact goggle.

- CampSaver.com

With rimless interchangeability designed for smaller faces, the women's Smith I/OS Snow Goggles sport fluid lines, a revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism and topnotch antifog performance.

Inspired by fashionable eyewear, designed to expose the truest picture of terrain in front of you, and sized for those with smaller faces, the polarized Smith I/OS Interchangeable Goggle is the luxury sports car of the goggle world. The minimal frame design creates a lightweight, comfortable feel while the easy-to-use (even with gloves on your hands) interchangeable clips allow you to adapt to conditions as quickly as they change.

Building off the success of the I/O snow goggles, the rimless Smith I/OS brings the same quick-release lens system, 3-layer DriWix face foam, and highly advanced lens technology to a broader audience with its more compact size.

- EMS