Smith I/OS

Visit Smith's I/OS page.

Smith I/OS Interchangeable Goggle has a quick-release lens system that makes it easy to switch your lens. One word of warning, though: the ultra-modern styling may bring out how old and tired the rest of your gear has become.

With rimless interchangeability designed for smaller faces, the women's Smith I/OS Snow Goggles sport fluid lines, a revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism and topnotch antifog performance.

Rimless interchangeability designed specifically for smaller faces. The fluid lines and revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism of the I/OS key off the successes of the I/O to bring rimless interchangeability to an even broader audience. Equipped with Smith's revolutionary new 5X Anti-Fog inner lens, the I/OS provides anti-fog performance never before seen in a compact goggle.

- CampSaver.com

Building off the success of the I/O snow goggles, the rimless Smith I/OS brings the same quick-release lens system, 3-layer DriWix face foam, and highly advanced lens technology to a broader audience with its more compact size.

- EMS